As with all BSVTA members the team at Burton Safes has been busy creating safety measures over the last months. These are designed to protect the consumer and staff. Installation of safes is essential for the rating to apply. As a result, our new measures will allow installations to be completed safely.
The video below shows how installers of safes comply with government advice.
What our engineers will do:
- Will wear disposable PPE equipment
- Will wear protective clothing at all times
- Will provide I.D. so you can verify them
- Will ensure they social distance at 2 metres
- Will ensure they sanitize hands before and after each installation
- Will ensure PPE and overalls are put into sealed bags after each install
What BSVTA members companies will do:
- Ensure that your safe is selected from the warehouse without contact
- Deliver and track the delivery of your safe to the installation team
- Will ensure our engineers and installers are properly trained
- Our engineers are DBS checked for your peace of mind
- Our engineers are Approved Master Locksmith
- Your safe will arrive in a discreet unsigned vehicle
What our members ask from the consumer:
- Follow the guidelines over social distancing and remain in another room or office where possible
- Always advise if they are self isolating or any members of the household are exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 so that we can arrange an alternative date for the installation to be completed
Our approach to an evolving situation will be adjusted to follow in line with government advice. We will update this page when our procedures change to keep our customers informed.